Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 66 - March 7, 2011

Rehab...Day 1...

Today isn't really the first day that I've gone without an energy drink, but it is the first day without an energy drink and on a 1,200 calorie diet plan. ;-0 So far it hasn't been extremely bad.  Thanks to my lovely supplements, I still have much energy and thanks to my great workouts, I get a lot of sleep and wake refreshed each morning. ;-)  Even today at work wasn't completely boring and I only felt sleepy close to the end of the day.  When I left work, I skipped to my car, so again, the energy was still there and I was excited to go home to press Play and get my first workout of the week on.

Today was Core Synergistics without the push of my energy drink. ;-0 It went well. It's funny now when I do my workouts without the rush of the sugar and caffeine in an energy drink. It almost feels like perhaps what a person would feel like that has kicked a drug or alcohol habit and is now performing daily tasks without the influence of the high from a narcotic.  I can still perform the workouts and I still enjoy them, but that BIG high that I got during the workout and after the workout wasn't there.  But, I still felt good and happy that I completed Day 1.

So far there have been no hunger pains or temptations today after starting this new 1,200 calorie diet, but it's only Day 1 and the day after a bit of a binge on Sunday. So I guess my body is probably still full from yesterday. ;-0 

My Word for Today:  Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment