Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 69 - March 10, 2011

Kicking Some Bootey Today!

Today was my fourth day of the "P90X" workout. I lunged, punched, kicked, and jabbed my way into one of the best workouts.  But confession time:  I had a full can of nos energy drink today.  I fell off the wagon again! ;-( I know, I know, shame on me. But in my defense, today was an extreme day at work and I was running near on empty.  Although I had a great night's sleep, I was still pooped from my workouts this week and the fact that I've been relying solely on natural energy supplements instead of that extra kick from the caffeine and sugar in energy drinks.  So I plunged deep into that beautiful blue and orange can of life that is otherwise known as nos! ;-) I was hyped from that point on and it helped me get through today's workout. 

I've decided tomorrow must be a REST day and a splurge day! ;-) I've been good all week except for the energy drink of course. I had fantasies of a nice BIG JUICY Shiner BBQ Burger from Chilli's with a side of fries and cole slaw and then to wash that all down with a large cup of Red Velvet Frozen Yogurt from my new yogurt place, Menchie's. But then I read the nutritional facts on the burger and fries and realized that combined, they were a total of 1,550 calories. ;-0 WTF! Oh no, I'm not about to spoil all of the hard work from this week with my workout and diet plan just for that big, juicy, hunk of love meat! LOL! Nope, instead I've decided to make my own version at home that will be fewer calories and not as bad of a splurge as the Chilli's version...but I'm still getting that yogurt. ;-)

If you love, Red Velvet cake, you should definitely try it, it tastes just like the cake except it's cold and creamy. ;-0



My Word for Today:  Exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment