Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 129 - Monday, May 9, 2011

INSANITY...OMG!

Shaun T is insane, his DVD series is insane, and I must be insane for getting up this morning at 5a.m. to do my first day of the "Insanity" workout! OMG! At first, the warm up was an eye opener and created little beads of sweat.  By the time I was half way through with the 40 minute routine, I had to take my tank top off and use it as a towel because the sweat was pouring so hard and fast! When the cool down was done, I was a pool of sweat!! This man is off his rocker and so am I, because dare I say it, I LOVED IT! It truly hurt so good! LOL!

I tried "Insanity" last year during a time that I was not in the best of health but I was trying to push myself through recovery.  That was not such a good idea at the time. After four days of trying to push through it, I felt defeated and embarrassed because I couldn't do the routine the way I felt that I should have been able to.  After many exercise programs later, and healthier, I'm ready to take on this challenge again.  Our goal is to get through 60 days of this grueling workout program while including a day of strength training and a day of Stretch X from "P90X" to the schedule. ;-0

Stay tuned for more updates and if you're the praying kind, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY for us! LOL!

My Word for Today:  Fearless

No comments:

Post a Comment