Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 140 - May 19, 2011

Back in Love Again...

with Shaun T's "Insanity!" LOL! Yesterday, I had a falling out with this crazy man and his insane workout routine! But today's Cardio Recovery was just what my sleepy, sore body needed. This week was rough after my energetic week the previous week.  I was so hyped up last week and so ambitious in both my workout routines and daily habits.  By the time I reached Monday of this week, I was wasted.  It didn't help that I decided any amount, even a few swallows of energy drink was just too much.  So I went cold turkey again with the energy drinks and it really showed in my level of energy and emotions.  But the good thing is, I'm now at a point where I know I don't have to have an energy drink to get through a workout routine or feel okay.  It enhances everything but it is not necessary.  A year ago, or shoot, months ago, it was a "necessity" if I were going to get through anything.

My Word for Today:  Progress

No comments:

Post a Comment