Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 95 - April 5, 2011

Plyometrics, Youza Bad Mutha...Shut Yo Mouth...

This morning's workout was one of the most hellacious workouts I've performed since my first attempt at Shaun T's Insanity! Plyometrics with Tony Horton ain't no joke. This crazy, lovable guy, my idol, my hero, is also my torturer! LOL! He put the hurt on me this morning at five in the morning and I love him for it, even so. ;-) When the routine was over, it was on to the day job.  Good Lawd, my feet were hurting, my back felt broken, and I was sleeeeepppy! After a bad thunderstorm last night, the clocks in the house had gone out but my internal clock was 30 minutes early, and instead of starting my day at 5a.m., I was up at 4:35a.m. ;-0  The good thing:  I didn't miss my workout.  The bad thing:  I wish I could have stayed in bed.  At least that's how I felt during the beginning of the workout.  But 20 minutes in, the endorphins kicked in and I was happy that I stayed committed and in the words of Tony Horton, "I brought it!"

My Word for Today:  Strength

No comments:

Post a Comment