Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 92 - April 2, 2011

Tada...

I made it through the week with just one more routine to go on Sunday, a 10-Minute Trainer workout with Tony Horton. ;-)  My workout partner joined me for my morning routine switcheroo and that's been a great experience for both of us.  Even though it's challenging getting up at 5 in the morning to do a workout, the benefit of rejuvenation and completion before the end of a day, is worth it. 

Special Delivery...

I received my new workout program from Beachbody on Thursday, RevAbs with Brett Hoebel.  For those of you who aren't Beachbody followers, you still may recognize Brett from his role as one of the new trainers on The Biggest Loser.  Well before his new TBL role, he was also known as a popular fitness trainer to the stars in both New York and California.  He also had his own special workout program to concentrate on your abs.  This program is definitely needed for my stomach issue (WAY TOO BIG)! ;-) So I'm looking forward to the challenge later on this year.  Shaun T's Insanity is next on my list of workout programs after this round of P90X, and then RevAbs.  Wish me luck, strength, life, sanity, LOL!

Word for Today:  Determination

No comments:

Post a Comment