Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 33 - February 2, 2011

AB RIPPER X...I HATE IT, BUT I LOVE IT!

 

Today, was Shoulders & Arms, and Ab Ripper X.  It's amazing how a 60 minute workout can be easier than a 15 minute workout...but that's exactly how it was today.  ;-0 The strength training for 60 minutes was great! I moved through all of the exercises with enough of a challenge that gave me the burn I needed but wasn't too challenging that I couldn't keep good form or hurt myself.  I was so hyped from the workout that I almost forgot that I had an extra 15 minute workout of ab exercises...and this is where the pain came in! ;-(  Tony Horton even admits that he has a love/hate relationship with this routine and he's the master! LOL! So imagine what it was like for a newbie like me.  But with modification and less reps, I made it through this strenuous routine and all for the better.

My Word for Today:  Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment