Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 41 - February 10, 2011

10 Minutes of Pure Sweat...

Today was my semi rest day.  Instead of doing the Yoga X routine, I decided to use this as a rest day.  Well first, I thought of incorporating a different workout routine, like Cardio X or Kenpo X.  Then I watched Tony Horton's "10 Minute Plyometrics" workout routine last night and decided to do that routine today.  But as I sat at work today and dealt with some office drama, I thought about foregoing any sort of workout.  The usual suspects started lurking around in my mind and whispered sweet doughnuts and chili dogs in my head. LOL!  But as I drove home today, the determination that I've been feeling as of lately got rid of the negative voices and inspired me to go through with the 10-minute Plyometric routine.

It was tough, it was rough, it was painful, it was just what the doctor ordered. ;-) As usual, Tony Horton made me a believer and helped me to do "my best and forget the rest!"

My Word for Today:  Perseverance

No comments:

Post a Comment