Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 54 - February 23, 2011

Low Calorie Spells Weight Loss For Sure...

Okay, I broke one of my promises to myself...I weighed today instead of waiting until next Monday. ;-( Shame, shame...not really! LOL! I was pleasantly surprised by the 5 pound weight loss.  This new low calorie routine is truly working and I don't feel deprived at all. I cut back on some of the carbs and sweets, and the Lean Cuisine lunches are tasty but not fattening. ;-) Today, I had lunch with a co-worker and wasn't tempted to splurge.  We did get take out, but I made sure that I calculated the calories before making my selection. I got an order of sushi that was a total of 244 calories and ordered an extra lunch portion of chicken stir fry with veggies and 1 cup of brown rice for dinner.  Both meals were satisfying and again, low calorie.

Today's workout was Kenpo X and my third workout for the week. It was challenging, especially since my legs and hips were already sore.  The kicking and jabbing gave me an excellent workout. ;-)  But I'm glad tomorrow is Stretch X, and more of a recovery day than this supposedly recovery week. LOL!

My Word for Today:  Satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment