Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 59 - February 28, 2011

Phase 2 of P90X Lean, Here I Come...

Today marks my first day of Phase 2 Lean workout.  It was a great, sweaty workout that got my blood pumping and endorphins jumping! LOL! I decided to increase the intensity after reading an article on Yahoo! and increased the size of the weights that I used during the Core Synergistics routine.  It was challenging and definitely gave me a good workout.  Today, I also had an increase in hunger but I didn't splurge. I'm getting used to these sporadic moments of hunger and then other instances where I feel full and can eat even less than what I normally eat.  I tried out one of the recipes that the Publix grocery store demonstrator performed last week for dinner and it was very tasty alongside my vegan Caesar Salad. ;-) Yummo!

My energy level today was much better than before. Although I find myself getting sleepy at work, I merely credit that for the mundane routine that I follow as a writer of ATM software. ;-0 I'm grateful for my job, but I have to admit, there's no excitement in developing technical user guides.  The 8 hour gig just makes me long more and more for my freedom to bring it with "P90X" each and every day. ;-)

My Word to Today:  Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment