Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 35 - February 4, 2011

TGIF and one more Day to Go of P90X!

Thank God It's Friday and I've made it through my fifth day of "P90X!" ;-) I wasn't that great with my eating habits today because I didn't bring my lunch to work and ended up skipping lunch all together. I had a previous engagement with a co-worker who canceled on me and with the dreary weather in Atlanta today, I wasn't interested in going outside alone or settling for the greasy food in our company's cafeteria.  Today was also the doughnut club day in our department and I splurged with half of a chocolate cake doughnut from Dunkin Doughnut. It wasn't too bad on the calorie count, only 145 calories for half and I got to be a good co-worker by sharing with someone else. ;-) LOL!  I took in a full can of nos energy drink which helped throughout the day and through my Legs and Back routine with "P90X" and now I'm bouncing off the wall with a "false sense of energy" ready to take on my next task...EATING! LOL!

Today is my cheat day and I've chosen Chilli's as my drug...I mean, food supplier of choice. LOL! Tomorrow it's back to a healthier eating program and Kenpo X (sort of like kickboxing) with Tony Horton.  So thanks for sharing this first week of "P90X" with me and here's to more days of Bringing It!

My Word for Today:  Endurance

No comments:

Post a Comment