Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 36 - February 5, 2011

TOUCHDOWN...

Today was my last workout routine for the week, Kenpo X! I made it to my goal and didn't miss a day. ;-) Tomorrow is considered a rest day or stretch day and I definitely need to unwind these tight muscles.  It was great to sleep in this morning and I don't feel as tired as I normally do before an active day. ;-) I did however, come to the conclusion that until I'm at the ultimate place of tip top shape, I can't do the aggressive schedule of a 6 day workout that "P90X" requires.  I know that Tony says that we should do some form of exercise every day and I don't disagree with that logic, but I don't believe that every day has to be as strenuous as the workouts in "P90X."  I truly believe that your body has to be given a time to rest and not just one day of rest but at least two.  So next week, I plan on working out 5 days a week with two rest days, one rest period in the middle of the week and one rest period at the end of the week.

So now off to enjoy the rest of my weekend. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend too! Go Steelers! For all those Steelers' fans.  Tomorrow I will be pretending to know a thing or two about football. LOL! What will you be doing? Whatever you do, have a great time doing it!

My Word for Today:  Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment