Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 58 - February 27, 2011

On the Seventh Day...

I did "10-Minute Trainer" with Tony Horton! I did the Leg routine to culminate my Recovery Week of Phase 1.  Next week, I move on to Phase 2, which should be even more challenging. ;-) Thus far, I've been able to fight against the fatigue that I was experiencing and have armed my body with the supplements that I needed to get the energy pumping in my veins and to feel alert throughout the day and during my workouts. ;-)

Addicted to Food...

Did I ever tell you that I was a foodie? One of my weaknesses is the joy of cooking and eating great tasting food.  I've tried to make sure that if I do cook or when I do eat food these days that it's as healthy as it can possibly be.  But sometimes those old temptations get the best of me, especially when it comes to pastas and breads. ;-0 Today, I found myself at the grocery story this morning after that great workout, combing through the aisles in search of ingredients for a dish I wanted to make today.  A few days ago, I watched one of the cooking demonstrators at Publix put together a chicken caciatore that was simple and tasty, so I thought I could do a low fat version of it, and skip the blue cheese and butter biscuits that she made to accompany the dish. ;-) Did I tell you how much I love Publix and the people that work there? I absolutely love, love, love Publix and their people as much as I love Whole Foods. The lady that had performed the demonstration was there today and helped me find all of the ingredients that I needed as well as convinced me to take more recipes home and share them with others. ;-) You gotta love those Publix people, they help me continue my addiction with food. LOL!  Antiwaze, I bought a few other things and a couple of items from Whole Foods to round off my day, but all in all, I think I have handled the food addiction in a healthy way.

A Picture's Worth a 1,000 Pounds...

Yesterday, I took my 30 day pics for the end of this phase and would like to include pics from the end of January when I started this process and yesterday's pics.  You be the judge, can you tell the difference thus far?


My Word for Today:  Encouragement

No comments:

Post a Comment