Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 40 - February 9, 2011

Time for the Gun Show....

Today was Xcellent with the Shoulders and Arms Routine - "P90X."  It's my third day of the second week of Phase 1:  Lean Program and I'm loving the break from the high energy cardio.  I've joined the Beachbody Message Board and have received a lot of information from a female point of view on increasing my energy and setting realistic expectations for results.  Most of the women encourage drinking the Shakeology meal replacement shake for energy and to expect to see results from the workouts within 60 days or later.  As much as I struggle with energy issues, I just can't see investing $130.00 a month in this miracle smoothie.  A part of me really wants to know if it works, but I think I'm going to have to stick with the current "P90X"  Recovery Drink, a liquid vitamin, and getting more sleep.  I'm glad to know what I should expect when seeing results.  Like most, I wish I could see instant changes but Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was my belly fat. LOL!

I had planned on giving myself a REST day tomorrow instead of the Yoga X routine, but think I might try the "One-On-One 10 Minute Trainer" series with Tony Horton. The routine I want to do is Plyometrics and should be intense enough for a good workout but short enough so that I won't be too exhausted. I'm previewing it as I write this blog, but will give you the facts Jack after I do it tomorrow evening. LOL!

My Word for Today:  Xcellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment