Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 51 - February 20, 2011

The Third Time's the Charm...

Today, I finished the third week of Phase 1 of the Lean Program for "P90X."  I'm really proud of the fact that I've stuck with the program so far and haven't allowed myself to use any excuse not to perform the workouts.  What's always amazing to me is how quickly time flies once you get into a routine.  The first week of this phase was ROUGH! I was soooo exhausted and sleepy, and the workouts just seemed too difficult because of my lack of energy.  I didn't think I was going to make it, but something inside kept pushing me towards my weekly goal. ;-) The second week wasn't as bad as the first due to my caffeine highs. LOL! But I still struggle with the food plan which was plagued with caffeine, sugars, and fried foods. But I just couldn't seem to get enough to eat or I used the caffeine and sugar for energy.  The third week, the workout routine was automatic and I knew no matter what, I would find a way to get my workout in each day.  Food was still a challenge, but it was this week that I decided to subcumb to a lower calorie meal plan for my fourth week.  So next week's challenge won't be if I will complete my workout routine, but will I be able to stay committed to a good, healthy, low calorie diet plan.  I'll keep you posted. ;-)

My Word for Today:  Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment