Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 32 - February 1, 2011

Do Your Best and Forget the Rest...

That's another one of my idol, Tony Horton's sayings.  It's also an adage I live by in more than just when I exercise.   Today, I was met with fears of the past and although I didn't let those fears tempt me into eating poorly or foregoing my Cardio X routine with Tony Horton, the sadness distracted me throughout the day.  But when I made it home, popped in the Cardio X DVD, and pressed play, the struggles of the day were pushed aside as I brought everything I could to my workout.  Like yesterday, I was amazed at how my body had grown and was capable of doing with the extreme workout routine.  I could do the Yoga section longer than before and I could actually do some plyometric moves without too much of a strain.  The exhilaration of putting my all into this workout and having my body support me, was just what the doctor ordered. ;-)

Tomorrow's strength training and I'm looking forward to continuing this journey with Tony and his crew until the very end!



My Word for Today:  Determination

2 comments:

  1. I love your word for today, Determination. That's how I feel. Like you, I have had a rough couple of days, but when I worked out with Shaun T. doing the fit test tonight, I felt...stronger and in a better place. Amazing what exercise can do for you and your spirits. As Tony says, BRING IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And as Shaun T. would say, "DIG DEEP!" Congratulations Tracy on a great workout. We can do this! No pain...then it wouldn't be Shaun T. or Tony Horton! LOL! No seriously, no pain, no gain.

    ReplyDelete