Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 43 - February 12, 2011

Second Week's Over...

Well I made it through the second week of Phase 1 - Lean of "P90X"! This week wasn't as difficult as the first week because I wasn't fighting the issues with sleep and fatigue as much.  Those little demons are still here just not as bad. ;-0 I started taking B12 and Green Tea Liquid supplements yesterday and hopefully I will begin to see more signs of energy in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted. ;-) Next week I'm going to try to do my workouts without the use of energy drinks. OMG! Although they give me a quick jolt of a false sense of energy, I think they're wreaking havoc on my gut. ;-( So it's back to using my vitamins, the "P90X" recovery drink, and a wish and prayer. LOL! I"ll keep you posted on this too.

I'm still anxious to see some major results, but I also understand that they will show up when they're ready to show up. It's been hard staying consistent but I know that this is truly something that is for my good and something that I can do for me and only me. So I'm staying on the course to what I believe is the "right" path for me.

My Word for Today:  Determination

No comments:

Post a Comment