Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 50 - February 19, 2011

Return to P90X...

Today's workout was Legs and Back with "P90X."  My routine changed a little bit because I did an impromptu trip to a resort for two days. ;-) My eating habits weren't the best but I didn't use the two days away from home as an excuse not to workout...at least.  So Thursday morning I did the 10 Minute Trainer workout routine and on Friday, I rode a bike and walked the kiddies around the resort.  When I returned home this afternoon, I only hesitated for an hour before I pushed play on the DVD player and did my Legs and Back Routine. Tomorrow is Kenpo X and next week is what Tony calls a recovery week.  Translation for recovery week means no strength training, but cardio is still very much a part of the plan.  I've also decided to work on reducing my calories and eating more "clean" next week. Although I'm disciplined with the workouts, I definitely need to work on my food intake to see the full results of my efforts.

My Word Today:  Reality

No comments:

Post a Comment