Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 48 - February 17, 2011

10 Minute Challenge...

This morning I started my workout routine bright and early at 5:30a.m. ;-0 As I mentioned in previous blogs, I hate, hate, hate, YogaX and was glad to learn that others aren't too happy about this routine within the "P90X" program either. You know how misery loves company. LOL! Well, instead of using today as a REST day or switching to another 45 to 60 minute routine, I decided to substitute YogaX with one of Tony Horton's 10 minute routines.  As discussed before, these 10 minute workouts can be killer even though they're not very long.  Today was no exception to that reality as I conquered the Core Challenge for 10 minutes. It was rough, tough, and great all at the same time. ;-) The great thing about it is, I've knocked out my workout for the day and feel rejuvenated this morning.   I have to switch up my routine this week due to some other obligations but I'm not missing a day.  Instead of working out on Friday and Saturday and using Sunday as a rest day, I'm actually taking Friday as a rest day sort of, and working out Saturday and Sunday with the "P90X" routine.  However, Friday will be more active than normal as I enjoy a bike ride and a game of golf. ;-0 This will be my first time playing golf, so wish me luck, and I guess you never forget how to ride a bike. LOL!

My Word for Today:  Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment