Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 12 - January 12, 2011

IN NEED OF AN INTERVENTION...

Okay, the sun came out today and hopefully will melt away all of the ice and snow from the roads.  If not, I'm going to need an intervention soon! ;-0  The food cravings have continued.  Most of my cravings came from the fact that I haven't had much distraction being at home the last three days and my nervousness over an upcoming presentation I had to give to a group of trainees at my job.  Even though the presentation was being given through a web conference, I still had anxieties.  So I splurged a little to calm my nerves. ;-(

The presentation was today and although we were met with a few challenges, the overall response was positive, and I made it through it! ;-) So, I celebrated...with food. ;-(  I've always been an emotional eater and this is no different than my normal behavior when stressed or when relieved after dealing with a stressful situation, but I was so hoping the new year would bring a different behavior.  I guess things don't change overnight, but I still have hopes that I can change for the better.

Today was my rest day from working out, but I have the challenging total body strength training routine to look forward to on Thursday. ;-0 Perhaps, the workout and the chance of leaving the house to go into the office, will give me the structure that I need to get back on it, doggone it! LOL!

Well that's my confession for today.  I don't want to just share all of the good with you, sometimes, I'll be sharing the bad too.  Emotional eating will definitely be my vice...pray for me. ;-0

My Word for Today:  Relief

1 comment:

  1. I did get out of the house yesterday and today, so I'm feeling better. But I have been wanting some pasta...just gotta make it healthy. hang in there with the emotional eating. I have the same problem, trying to fight it tho. One day at a time

    ReplyDelete