Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6 - January 6, 2011

CALLING ALL WHO RESIDE IN THE RHYTHMLESS NATION!

Today's cardio focused on the core and was thought to be an easier routine to do than the original workout routine that was planned of step aerobics.  But oh let me tell you, it's nothing more frustrating than trying to get your hips to sway, your rib cage to slide, and butt to bounce when God didn't bless you with the rhythm to do so! LOL!

The Core Rhythms DVD series is a Latin Dance exercise program that claims it will speed shrink your waistline and sculpt a lean, sexy body.



With Core Rhythms, the instructors, Jaana and Julia get you moving and grooving to hot Latin music in no time!  In my heart, I was hitting every step and grooving just like the attractive dancers on the TV screen, but in reality, I was moving like a person who'd just been tasered or someone trying to stump out an ant bed! It was hilariously awkward, but a sweat pouring routine that's definitely worth a second chance...next week. ;-0





http://www.amazon.com/Core-Rhythms-Dance-Exercise-Program/dp/B000JDIDHA/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1294356376&sr=8-7


My Word for Today:  Rhythmless

5 comments:

  1. I so understand your pain! I too am rhythm-less! You are an inspiration and I look forward to reading you blog each night. If you can keep going, so can I! Yeah to us for trying and still going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. Tmrw is my cardio day and I have a Salsa DVD and a Belly Dancing DVD....haven't decided which one I'll be doing, but I will blog about it. Keep it up Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tracy, thanks for the support! Us rhythmless nation people have to stick together. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @GiGi, I hope by the time you read this, you've enjoyed your cardio day. Either DVD sounds like it'll be a great workout. Last summer I went to my first and only thus far, belly dancing class and it was not as easy as I thought it would be, but an excellent workout.

    ReplyDelete