Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13 - January 13, 2011

SOMEBODY CALL DR. DREW...

I really do need an intervention.  It's day four of my house arrest...I mean snow bound. LOL! When I tell you that I have cabin fever, it's more than just being irritable from being house bound, it's doggone disastrous to my resolve to eat less quantity, and eat more quality foods.  I haven't completely lost it, but it's getting close to a true need for rehab. ;-0 LOL!

Good News...

We reduced the amount of weights we were using on the barbell and had a much more successful Total Body Strength Training workout today during my lunch break. ;-) Tomorrow, I should be able to make it into work and our workout session is an hour of stretching.  If the weather permits, we plan on heading to the gym on Saturday for an hour workout of Zumba!  Things will shape up, both mentally and physically soon.

My Word for Today:  Rehab

2 comments:

  1. What's up girl. Where u been? How's the weight loss going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, GiGi, I'm coming back. I've been out of sight, but not out of mind. I'm glad to see that you're still staying focus and have had some wonderful results over the past three weeks! You're my inspiration. ;-) Keep up the good work and soon I'll be back to join you in this battle of the buldge. LOL!

    ReplyDelete