Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30 - January 30, 2011

The Calm Before the...P90X!

Tomorrow, I begin my first round of 90 days with Tony Horton's "P90X!"  I'm excited and a little apprehensive at the same time.  ;-0  I've done the routine before but never consistently and although I saw good results the first time, I'm pumped to see what will happen when I complete an entire 90 days.  This round is the Lean routine that promotes weight loss. I also purchased a copy of "Big Book of Food and Nutrition," to learn more about healthier eating habits.  It's just as informative as the Exercise book from the same series.  I tossed and turned over whether or not I would continue my early morning routine of the "10-Minute Trainer" and meditation at 5a.m., but I think I'm going to start this workout routine with a single workout on a daily basis instead of the doubles routine I've been doing.  So wish me luck as I bring it...with P90XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!

My Word for Today:  Preparation

No comments:

Post a Comment